Looking for a current list of scholarships that might apply to you? Check out the KSD Scholarship Opportunities Page! This is an interactive list of current scholarships. As the year progresses there will be new scholarships added so make sure to check back often throughout the year for more scholarships!
What about my College Bound Scholarship??
Class of 1959 Scholarship
Award Amount - $2,300
This scholarship is specifically designed for those students wishing to attend Columbia Basin College.
- Show evidence of service to your community and Kennewick High School.
- Please write a personal statement, no more than one page, about your goals and your plants to reach those goals.
- Please include your parent/guardian names and contact phone number, as well as your name and contact number on the personal statement form.
- Be sure to include circumstances of your financial need. This is an important element of this scholarship application. All information is strictly confidential.
- Have a minimum of (3) letters of reference. One of more letters must be from an employer or a community member, and at least one from a teacher.
- Have a GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- Your application is due in the Kennewick High School COUNSELING OFFICE (Jordan Watson) by May 14th, 2021.
DEADLINE May 14, 2021 | Application Available as Word Document - scroll down to documents section
Ed Troxel Foundation Scholarship
The purpose of the Ed Troxel Endowment Scholarship is to promote the athletic, scholastic, and leadership values of Ed Troxel. Dedication, ambition, love, eagerness, vision, resourcefulness, and the ability to work for the benefits of others are but a few of the characteristics that reflect the nature of Ed Troxel and the recipients of this award.
Each applicant will:
- Be a member of a graduating class from Kennewick, Kamiakin, or Southridge High Schools.
- Have been involved in high school athletics.
- Verify academic achievement by submitting a photocopy of transcripts for the last seven semesters.
- Show involvement in the community and/or school including leadership qualities.
- Include a personal statement. See application for details.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a coach.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a responsible community member who knows you.
- Email a completed application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org