WINTER SPORTS - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES
• Masks are not required for fully vaccinated athletes competing in high-contact/aerosol indoor sports.
• Masks are not required for unvaccinated athletes competing in high-contact/aerosol indoor sports if they participate in screening testing.
• Indoor basketball, wrestling, and cheer are high-contact/aerosol sports and require screening testing multiple times a week of unvaccinated individuals in order to participate.
• Athletes that are vaccinated will need to bring in a copy of their vaccination cards to the Athletic Office for record keeping.
• Universal masking is required indoors when not practicing or competing.
• Universal masking is required indoors for all spectators.