- All fines must be paid before Graduation Practice, this includes any lunch account fines! For lunch fines, please see one of the cashiers in the Cafeteria or Mrs. Low. All other fines can be paid at the Activities Office.
- Seniors, please stop by the Career Center and provide Mrs. Garza Hoag with your plans after high school. The information you provide will be featured in our Senior Awards Program. This includes any student who is enlisting in the military.
- If your student anticipates having money left over in their lunch account by graduation, you will need to fill out a Refund Request Form available at the front office or in the lunchroom.
- We are looking for senior parents to volunteer their time at the Senior Party. They can contact email@example.com. There are various shifts available from 8 pm to 2 am.
- IB Seniors can pick up and pay for their Stoles and Cords in the Activities Office.
- Senior Class Party Tickets will be on sale in the Library for only $10.
- The Senior Class Dinner is at 3 pm in the Lions Den after graduation practice on June 8th. Sign up on the list outside Room 114. All students who attend will receive a free thumb drive with the Senior Slide Show on it.
Mark your calendars for specific Senior Events happening in June. Details of events will be outlined in a letter parents will receive in the coming weeks.
June 1-Changing of the Guard Assembly followed by senior graduation meeting in the auditorium
June 4-Baccalaureate Sunrise Service-7 am @ Lampson Stadium
June 6-Senior Sports Awards-6 pm in the Lions' Den
June 7-Senior Awards Ceremony-6 pm in the Auditorium
June 8-Graduation Rehearsal-12:30 pm @ Toyota Center
June 8-Senior Slide Show and Meal-immediately following the rehearsal in Lions' Den
June 9-Graduation (Toyota Center)
June 9-Grad Party-8 pm -1 am @ Tri-City Court Club
Please make sure to go to the Activities Office to check if you have any outstanding fines. All fines must be paid before graduation practice or you will not be able to walk with your class, this includes any lunch account fines!
Diplomas may be picked up beginning Monday, June 18, by graduates who are cleared of all fines and have no remaining disciplinary issues. Seniors who wish to have their diplomas mailed must make prior arrangements with Mrs. Goble in the main office.